Pages

Wednesday, April 13

I Got a FREE Book from Powerbooks!

I Got a FREE Book from Powerbooks!


I was in TriNoMa a while ago with my sister just to make some payment for our PLDT phone bill and SUN post paid bill. So just to compensate of accompanying me, I treat for a Starbucks drink and a cinnamon roll. Of course, I never failed to drop by Powerbooks Store to check if there is an available copy of the book that I have wanted to read. 


So there was I, Powerbooks is on SALE. Some of the books are on 20% discount and if you purchase books at least PhP 1000 with its regular prices, you will get one free book from them. Here are the books that I bought:

A Spot of Bother, Fallen, and The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time
And here is my free book:

The Necromancer: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel
Of course, here are my new books:

Fallen, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time, A Spot of Bother
and The Necromancer: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel
Thank you, Powerbooks Store for this wonderful offer. I really love my new books. 


So, what are you waiting for. Grab a new book, only at Powerbooks Store.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...