Pages

Thursday, April 14

My Latest Chuck Taylor!

It has been months since I wanted to buy a rubber shoes though I wasn't able to find my own size. Tried searching for a nice rubber shoes at Shoe Salon in TriNoMa and luck doesn't go my way cause when I found a Puma rubber shoes with a style that fits my personality, it doesn't have any size 9. Tried going to the Puma branch itself, the style that I want, they don't have size 9 either. Grrrr...

I was really desperate in buying a shoes. Luckily, when I dropped by Converse store in TriNoMa yesterday, I found a nice style of Chuck Taylor. I was really lucky cause the style that I want right now, their available size is only 9 and luck really favored me that day cause the shoes is at 50% discount. This really saved me a lot of bucks. Lol. By the way, the shoes was  Php 1475 when I bought it.


Here's my latest Chuck Taylor shoes: 

Chuck Taylor AS Specialty Ox in Black/White/Red.

Side View of Chuck Taylor AS Specialty Ox

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...