Pages

Friday, April 15

I Love a Child with AUTISM!

Kids with special needs aren't weird or odd. They only want what everyone wants...to be accepted. It is Special Education Week and Autism Awareness Month, and this is in honor of all children made in a unique way. You never understand a situation until...you are faced with it. 

During the month of April, we are celebrating the Autism Awareness MonthAutism is a disorder of neural development characterized by impaired social interaction and communication, and by restricted and repetitive behavior. These signs all begin before a child is three years old.



Me and my niece, Frances Gabrielle

I am and will always be proud of my niece, no matter what she has. I will always be there for her guiding her step towards her future. I love you, Frances Gabrielle!


For more information, visit Autism Society.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...