Pages

Friday, March 4

Thia Megia is "Out Here On My Own"



When I heard that Thia Megia made it to the Top 24 of American Idol, I was really waiting for her turn to wow the judges. She even sang my favorite song in the 1980  Dance / Music movie, FAME, which is Out Here On My Own, made famous by Irene Cara

Thia Megia, one of the two youngest performers that the American Idol has seen. Her voice is so powerful and to think that she is only 15 years old. She never failed when chose this song.

Steve Tyler tells Thia that her pitch is so perfect it didn't matter what song she sang. 

Jennifer found it a please quiet moment in the midst of the big performances. "It was really, really special."

Randy loves the quality of the tone of her voice -- she reminds him of a young Michael Jackson. "This is what hot singing is about!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...