Pages

Tuesday, March 1

My Second Flu Vaccine Shot!


A lot of my officemates are talking about the free flu vaccine shot. Others said it was until 1am only. So I decided not to have a shot cause I was busy burning my lungs. You know what I mean. Lol.


Every time my team mates took their break, they used to ask me if I had taken the shot already. I just said, "Not yet!" So I was really curious but I was busy with the calls. Haha! So while I was avail, I was having chit-chats with my teammates and I even hit my teammate's shoulder and I really didn't know that he had a flu vaccine shot. I just said sorry immediately. 


Shift ended and my officemates were still talking about it. I asked Donna, my officemate, if the flu vaccine shot is still available. Good thing, it was still available. Before I went home, I just had some flu vaccine shot. This is my second time having a flu vaccine. My first time was in 2009. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...