Pages

Sunday, October 31

My Little Sister's Graduation


Yesterday, it was my little sister's, Nicole, graduation. She earned the degree in Bachelor of Science in Hotel, Restaurant & Institutional Management in De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde and she chose the Toursim track. She is the youngest in our family and I guess my parents can take a rest from here because all of their children already earned a college degree. 

Usually, when you are studying in a school for college that is kinda popular, the commencement exercise takes place in Philippine International Convention Center (PICC) in Manila. I also experienced having the same experience with my sister when I earned my degree in Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering in University of Santo Tomas and yes, I earned this last March 2007.


It's like a flash back when I graduated in college but right now, I was the one who is taking pictures for my sister. Back then, she was the one who took pictures for my graduation rites. 


I guess, time really flies so fast. 


My sister, Nicole A. Bringas.
With our Dad.
With our Mom.
With our parents.


Me and my Little Sister. 


Too bad, our elder sister can't join us in our little sister's graduation. This was also the same issue with my graduation that happened three years ago. We do understand why she can't join us because she has already a family. 


Again, congratulation to my little sister, Nicole


Welcome to the unemployed world. ツ



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...