Pages

Monday, October 25

10 Most Facebook Addicted Countries

MSN is my homepage for my Internet Explorer and of course, I usually check if there's an interesting story and saw this article. Facebook is already been part of my life and I check my account everyday. 


Facebook is a social network and service launched in February 2004 . As of August 2010, there are 540 million active users around the world. So, here is the ranking for the 10 Most Facebook Addicted Countries. 






10. Canada - with estimated Facebook users of 14 million
8. Turkey - (tie) with Monthly Facebook visitors of 16 million
8. Mexico - (tie) with Monthly Facebook visitors of 16 million
7. Germany - with Monthly Facebook visitors of 19 million
5. India - (tie) with Monthly Facebook visitors of 23 million
5. France - (tie) with Monthly Facebook visitors of 23 million
3. Italy - (tie) with Monthly Facebook visitors of 26 million
3. Indonesia - (tie) with Monthly Facebook visitors of 26 million
2. United Kingdom - with Monthly Facebook visitors of 28 million 
1. United States - with Monthly Facebook visitors of 140 million




So, I wonder when will the Philippines included in this list. Let's see in the future.


Click here for the full article, 10 Most Facebook Addicted Countries. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...