Pages

Thursday, February 14

Sometimes you are IN!. Sometimes you are OUT!

I don't know how to start my blog entry.

February 14 is Valentine's Day.

For those people who have special someone, they are excited to celebrate it. Reservations at restaurants, buying gifts for their loved ones, and reserving a room at any motel like Sogo. Hehe! But for those who are single, they hate this day. They don't want to be left alone. Seeing couples in the mall, restaurants or anywhere with there boquet of roses, heart-shaped balloons, teddy bears and even BLUE MAGIC paperbags. It didn't stop there. Yet, they call it as "SINGLE AWARENESS MONTH!" and I agree with them.

I'm not single yet I feel like I am single right now. My special someone is not here right now. I want to experience the feeling of Valentine's Day but I can't. It was 8 yrs ago when I celebrated this occassion with someone else. I gave her a large pillow of Hello Kitty. It was an addition to her collection. I don't know what's going to happen right now.

Supposed to be, I have a scheduled group date tonight. Unfortunately, it was cancelled. The other one is not feeling well, the other one was so busy. The other one is not replying and the other one, I don't know. Hehe! So, I am stuck here right now, prison in my own room with nothing else to do. Maybe, I'll just wait for my other single friends to text me if they have plans. Only, if they have plans. but I am not expecting.

Oh well, that's life and like what Heidi Klum always says in her show, Project Runway, "Sometimes you are in. Sometimes you are out!" And I agree with her.

Too much for the Valentine's Day Blues. I am just being emotional right now. It is so hard that your special someone is having a vacation. Not here in the Philippines, but in US.

Surely, life goes on. =)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...