Pages

Tuesday, May 30

A Nice Talk

I went to school a while ago to attend a meeting. As usual, I am late. Whew! Just discuss some pointers regarding for our planned activities for our org. I guess, this will be the start of my busy school year.

After that, some of my batchmates still have a removals exam in Structural Theory. Thank God, I passed it already without taking a removals exam. I stayed for a while so I can share my knowldege on how to solve the problems. Also, I gave them moral support in order for them not to fail the exam. So I did, stayed in the school until 6pm.

I'm about to go home when I started someone whom I didn't met yet. Within a blast, we decided to meet. So there was I, waiting in Wendy's for him. I know its a little bit awkard because you haven't met him in person, only in pictures. We meet at last, had our dinner and talk some stuffs regarding the gay life. He was 27 already and I, still 20 years old. By the way, he is Anilov. Yet, we exchanges some new stuffs. I really had fun talking to him. He is a good conversionalist.

We decided to call it a night and I ride a jeepney so I can go home already. Also, he did. Then, we're still texting and we're planning for our second meet-up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...