Pages

Monday, May 29

From Understated to Fabulous...

Wow, its been three weeks since I didn't update my blog. I miss sharing some of my experiences in here...

A while ago, I watch the advanced screening of Benchwarmers. I realize that I was also been bullied by some of my batch mates when I was still a grade school. They always call me "gay!" and try to answer them back with a no. But it didn't stop there. Everyday, same scenario always happen to me. I just cried every night. But when high school comes, I should make a move so that others will not brand me as gay person. There it was, I became a CAT officer. Got a girlfriend when I was third year high school. Seniors came, still I am a CAT officers but the happy part, the people who bullied me was just a private. I handled them, I proved to them that I am already a different person. Not the Elijah they used to know before.

Realizing in the movie, I am similar to the nerd ones. But it was not a hindrance at all. I was understated before. But now, I became the Male Fashionista in our batch. I became the fabulous one. I grow as a person and thanks to those who bullied me. Without them, I am not the same Elijah right now. I learned also to fight. I became a fighter but a fighter in good ways.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...