Pages

Monday, May 1

Grab For A Coffee

Yesterday, I feel so lonely. I guess not lonely... it's somewhat like empty. I really don't know the exact reason why I feel this kind of emotion. Maybe it's a stir of emotions. Am I happy enough? Or am I contented? Satisfy? Fulfilled? Maybe... this is me.

So it was four o'clock in the afternoon when I texted my friends regarding on what I feel. I thought nobody will response to my problem. I was wrong. A lot of them asking me with the same questions. Why? From the point, I realize that I was blessed because I had friends like them. Friends who can listen to your problems when you really need them. Thanks to April, Apple, Kaybee, Jan-Jan and Alodia who gave me some advices. I really appreciate it guys.

Alodia and I are exchanging text messages and we decided to meet today at Starbucks Marquinton with some of our friends. Ok? I'm gonna tell to them why I feel this kind of emotion. Hope they can give me some fruitful ideas. Bet, they will. So, I'm excited for a cup of coffee while I have some chitchat with them. Geesh. Is this really me or what?

Hope I will find the answers later.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...