Pages

Saturday, December 18

UST Paskuhan 2010 Fireworks: The Best Fireworks Ever!



I am and will always be a Tomasino since 2002 and since that year, I am so proud of myself. Every year of my college life, I made sure that I have to attend the UST Paskuhan. Each year, there's a fireworks to celebrate the UST Paskuhan. I was so happy! 2005, there's no UST Paskuhan Fireworks because the budget for the fireworks used to donate to the victims of Typhoon Katrina. Still, it was fun celebrating the UST Paskuhan with your friends. 

Since I started working, I wasn't able to attend the UST Paskuhan last 2008 and 2009. This year, I make sure that I can attend this kind of event. Gladly, I was able to attend with my friend, Laarni, and her brother. Our friends, Kate and Renz, weren't able to join us. We thought that we're too late already for the fireworks because every year, the fireworks initiated at around 7:30PM to 8PM. Luckily this year, the fireworks initiated before 12MN.

Sorry if the video is small cause I only used my cellphone to record this video. Got my neck hurt when I record this video but it was all worth it. Why? Cause there are two hearts and a smiley face the can be found in this fireworks. All of us were shouting when we saw the first heart but when we saw the second heart, the shout became louder. And the excitement arises when we saw a smiley face. 

It was really fun and I was glad that I am part of the history of UST.  Proud TOMASINO here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...