Pages

Saturday, December 11

Philippine Eagle Lands in Mafia Wars

I'm an avid player of Mafia Wars and it really consumes my time when I am surfing the internet and checking my Facebook account. Everyday, I checked my properties here to upgrade and even though I am already at Level 990, all of my properties are not yet fully upgraded. 

Now, when I checked the Properties section for the New York, there's a new one and I was pissed because I need to gather some items to build this Private Zoo. So I checked the list of animals that I can have when I fully upgrade it and to my surprise, Philippine Eagle is included. Of course, I'm a PROUD PINOY and thanks to Mafia Wars for including the Philippine Eagle in their list. 

Mafia Wars: New York, Private Zoo: Philippine Eagle.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...