Pages

Monday, August 24

Jollibee and Hetty's Version of NOBODY

I attended a Jolly Kiddie Party of my friend's daughter last August 23, 2009 at Jollibee Blue Wave Marquinton in Marikina City. I thought it will be a boring one like the previous Jolly Kiddie Party that I have attended. No need to mention whose birthday party it belongs. Lol.

After we ate our food, Jollibee decided to give us a dance number. First, it was the Jollibee's theme song, "BIDA ANG SAYA!" Here's the video of Jollibee:



All of were laughing and how aggressive Jollibee is to become a dancer. He didn't fail to make us laugh. Yet, there was another surprise from this kiddie party. Another surprise visitor arrived and it was Hetty. Together, they had prepared another dance number and it was the famous dance song of Wonder Girls, "NOBODY!"



It was really fun watching Jollibee and Hetty danced and they did it right. I mean, the dance steps of Nobody specially Jollibee. It was really fun having a Jolly Kiddie Party.

Wish I can celebrate my birthday there but I'm too old to have a Jolly Kiddie Party.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...