Pages

Monday, August 17

I Am Not Like Katy Perry!

Last Thursday night, August 13, 2009, my colleagues from work went for a night drinking of beers because one of our colleague passed the Architectural Board Exam last June 2009. We celebrated his passing of the board exams and went to Obeertime located in Pasong Tamo Rd cor Dela Rosa St. in Makati City even though our construction site was located in New Manila, QC.

Although we haven't ate our dinner yet, we started drinking beers at around 8PM. Different kinds of beer were flowing: Red Horse, Colt 45 and San Mig Light; and the night will be incomplete without the "pulutan." Lol. So we end up at around 11Pm and I thought we were about to go home. I was wrong. I has 6 bottles of Colt 45 already.

My colleagues decided to go to strip club where girls dancing. It was a five minute drive from Obeertime. Still in Pasong Tamo but need not to say the name of the club. They didn't know that I am gay so I just played the straight role again. I know it's so hard but I need to please them, to make them believe that I am not gay. Geeesh...

So where already inside the strip club and girls were dancing and drinking another round of beer, this time, it was San Mig Light. After 10 to 15 minutes, one of my colleagues gave me a girl and this girl sat beside me. In my mind, I want to puke and want to go out of the club immediately. But I couldn't because they will suspect me if I went out. Just stayed inside the bar and I knew at that time I was already drunk, still I knew what's happening around me.

And then it happened, I kissed a girl. She kissed me back. We kissed for almost five minutes. Not only a kiss but a torrid kiss I could say. By the way, her name was Ashley and I doubt if it was her real name. I guess not. I didn't like what happened. The last time I kissed a girl was way back when I was in high school. When I still had a girlfriend. But now, things have changed. I liked guys already.

So it was like that there was a background music playing with the tune of

I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it

For me, I really don't like it. Maybe I am not like Katy Perry after all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...