Pages

Monday, December 31

Elijah's 2008 Wishlist!!!

Yehey! Another year is going to start. 2007 had already passed. In this coming year, I want to make a list of my wishes. Hope some of hese wishes may come true. Hehe!

Here are my list of wishes:

to become a CIVIL ENGINEER (without the retake!)
stable job or career
a nice pad or apartment
a 5MP or higher camera phone
PSP lite or Nintendo DS lite
iTouch
an SLR camera
a new rubbershoes
a new leathershoes
new clothes
to upgrade my Desktop PC before I buy a Laptop (Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 or iBook)
start my MS degree
enrol @ gym and have the desired body i want
a lovelife to last
travel (Canada, Europe, Australia or some parts in Asia)
beach... i love beaches! (Puerto Galera, Boracay, Palawan, etc...)

so far... this will be the list for my 2008.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...