Pages

Sunday, April 1

My Boracay Trip!

Finally, I was back in Boracay last March 25. The last time I was there, it was during Ondoy days and to top it all, my camera just broke when I was waiting for my boarding time in Manila Domestic Airport. It was the worst experience I had in Boracay (Oh! Did I mention that it is my first time as well?).

First, a lot of events to celebrate: (1) my niece's, Frances Gabrielle, post birthday (March 1) celebration, (2) mom's post birthday (March 22) and (3) my parents' 29th wedding anniversary (March 26). Going on a beach with my family was really to look forward to since it was ages the last time that we're together especially my elder got married and has 2 kids. We stayed in Boracay Courtyard which was included in our package was a typical 3D/2N and thanks to Zestful Getaways. Although it was not beachfront, still we're happy with the hotel where we stayed. 

ME. March 26, 2012. Photo by Nicole Bringas

I had my fair share in Boracay, I was able to drink fruit shakes from Jonah's, experienced paraw sailing, slept on the shore, experienced eat-all-you can food in Sunset Bar, party hard in Epic Bar and Juice Bar and met some cool guys (Too bad I wasn't able to get their numbers. Loss!). In short, Boracay has a lot to offer but I wasn't able to experience it. The next time I'll be back, I'll make sure that if I'm not with my friend, I'll be with my special someone. Hehe. 



1 comment:

CNA Training Online said...

I've never been to Boracay and I'm hoping this year I could spend even a week long vacation there. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...