Pages

Saturday, October 1

In 5 Days...

I have this countdown on going in my BlackBerry phone. Yes, it started 25 days ago. A mark of me where there's an additional digit in my age. I am getting older. I had this quarter-life-crisis last year that I really experienced and had an impact in my life. I did overcome it and I am so grateful to our Lord. 


In 5 days, I am really getting older. No one can stop, neither do I. That's life and the only constant thing in here is CHANGE.


I want to get inked in time for my birthday. My money is not enough. I don't want to use my savings for my first ever tattoo. Let's see what will happen next. 


My family, especially my parents are suggesting already where to treat them for a dinner. My father wants to go to Wensha Spa. My mom wants to go to Dad's. My two sisters are asking me where do I treat them for a dinner. I replied, "Ang kukulit ninyo, huwag ko na lang kayo i-treat!" Then they stopped asking me a while ago. I really don't have any concrete plan where to treat them. There's still 5 days to think! 


In 5 days, I am turning 26. I am living it up. October, please be good to me cause I know we're going to have a nice and bumpy ride!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...