Pages

Wednesday, June 29

It's Back! Chicken-All-You-Can by Max's!

It has been a year since the Max's Restaurant had their first Chicken-All-You can when they celebrated their 65th year anniversary last year and yes I was able to grab the opportunity with my family at that time. Thanks for my dad's treat last year and we ate at San Mateo, Rizal branch. 


At that time, I had 6 quarters of spring chicken and I was really full at that time. It was funny that my mom had to order fresh lumpia and we were not able to finish it even though we were four when we try to ate it. 


But this year, we ate at Gateway branch since my sister is joining us and she came all the way from Makati. We didn't order anything else except for the Chicken-All-You-Can. Well, except for my niece who ordered pancit canton because she was craving for it a while ago. I tried to beat my record last year for 6 quarters but I ended with the same record. Huhu. I was hoping that I can manage to eat 8 quarters or 2 whole chicken but I gave up already. Still, I was still thankful for another treat from my dad. Thanks again, Dad!


By the way, here is the picture of the chicken bones. 


My Leftover. Lol.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...