Pages

Sunday, January 2

Goodbye, 2010! Hello, 2011!

Me at Puerto Galera. March 2010
2010.
not my year...
made a lot of mistakes... learned from my mistakes...
cried a lot... really cried a lot...
i was almost there... ready to give up my life...
soul searcher... was able to find my way back...
been a bum for almost 5 months...
was able to get on track...
been so worried for one special person... a lot!
second year to celebrate my birthday... jobless!


2010.
had wonderful times with my friends... thank you!
been so grateful with my family... no questions asked!
met new people in my life...
some left... some stayed...
some became close to me...
went back to Puerto Galera with my gay friends... memorable!
learned a lot... really!


2011.
hoping for a good year.
have vacation abroad... preferably Asian cities...
start my master's degree...
to be with my partner... to take care of him...
start my life with my partner... can't wait for this...
expand my learnings...
soul searching again... to discover what i really want!
waiting for some signs...
live my life to the fullest...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...