Pages

Tuesday, September 15

Let Go. Move on.

It's been a year already since my break-up with my ex. Actually, it's way beyond a year and I am still single. No regrets of being single but still misses my ex. I know it is weird but I feel like like that I am still stuck on it. The three-year relationship ended so easily and I wasn't prepared for it at all.

Recently, we had exchanged messages in Facebook although we are not friends there. I don't know why I sent a message to him and it was really out of the blue. Well, I guess I still have feelings for him. Here is our conversation:



ME: hi there! miss you na! ewan ko ba! =(

EX: kamusta ka naman? anung balita sayo?

ME: ok naman ako... nagresign ako sa work ko sa mandaluyong. although i'm applying ng ibang work.. mas malapit sa akin. sa may white plains sa katipunan lang.. nabobore na kasi ako sa work ko eh...

ganito pa rin, single pa rin since ng nagbreak tayo...

kaw ba? doon ka pa rin ba sa work mo sa Alabang?

EX: awww...bakit naman, di mo gusto yung work mo?
yup, dun parin me sa dati kong work sa alabang...1 year 4 mos na ko sa GE..steady pa naman..
well, meron pang ibang guy na mas hihigit sakin noh...=) dyan lang xa sa paligid mo..hehe

ME: wow. that's good at nagtagal ka jan sa GE... that's nice to know...

i know naman eh.. kaya lang kasi hirap makahanap ng kagaya mo eh! haha!

EX: hahaha..bakit anu bang meron ako na wala sa iba?=)

ME: hindi ko nga rin alam eh... ewan ko ba?

basta may mga times na naiisip pa rin kita!

EX: hahahaha...in terms of? =) hehehehe

ME: as a person nu... anu ba? comfortable kasi ako when i'm with you...

EX: awww...i'm sorry i failed you...anyway, pede pa naman tayo magkita..ehehehe

ME: magkita? eh mukhang busy ka naman eh...

i just didn't see it coming... kaya siguro til now eh hindi pa ako nakapag-move on completely...

EX: i'm really sorry for that....

ME: ok lang yun nu. tapos na yun.


I wasn't sure of my feelings when I had exchanged messages to him. But I guess, I really to need LET GO of my past cause I am still stuck with it. Good thing that I was able to watch the film "Management" with my HS friends yesterday at Gateway Cinema. And there's this line that really caught my attention and maybe, the Buddhist monk was right after all.

"Let Go. Move On!"
- Buddhist Monk, from the film Management


This two sentences with two words each really had an impact to me. Maybe, it's time already. To LET GO my past and to start a new life. A life without him. He's just one of the characters in one of the chapters of my life. I am not like this without him. A better person, more mature than before I met him. I am still thankful that I met him, that he became part of my life. And now, I really need to MOVE ON.



Gotta Go My Own Way (Bonus Track) - Nikki Gil

2 comments:

kate said...

let go. move on. *hugs*

elijah said...

miss you kate!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...