Pages

Monday, June 15

Revenge is Coming!


I am excited already even if it is one week before the next installment of Transformers movie will be shown worldwide. Yes, it it will be shown on June 24, 2009.

Can't wait to watch the "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" with my two sisters, my brother-in-law and my brother-in-law's brother on June 26. I know we will not watch it on the first day of screening but I am still excited because we are going to watch in SM Mall of Asia IMAX Theater and it is gonna be my first time to watch in an IMAX Theater. The movie will start at around 10:15pm and it will be the last screening.

New Autobots and Decepticons will be shown here and I am excited to see Arcee, the 1st female transformer that can transform into three motorcycles and one of them is Chromia, in action.

Weeee.... Can't wait to watch the movie! So excited and read some articles that it is best to watch this movie in and IMAX format. Yehey!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...