Pages

Tuesday, April 7

One Month From Now.

May 7, 2009.

One month from now, I will be taking the Civil Engineering Board Exams again. Yes, for the second time around, I will take it. I know some of you already have a speculation that I didn't pass the board exams during my first take and some of you know the real reason why.


It was November 17-18, 2007 when I first take the board exams and I know in my heart that I am surely gonna pass it. But it turns out to be my dreams will be shattering apart in an instant. Usually, the results of the board exams for Civil Engineering will be released after two to three days after the second day of the exam. A week had passed and no signs yet of the board passers.


November 23, 2008. This was the day that the PRC recommending to nullify the examination results of two (2) subjects - Hydraulics and Geotechnical Engineering; and Structural Engineering and Construction. PRC also proposed all examinees to re-take the said subjects on January 12, 2008. I was shocked. Everybody was shocked to the announcement of the PRC.


The proposed re-take exam day came. Around six in the morning I was already outside UE campus because this was the building assigned for me. I was having a chat with some of my batch mates if they will take the exam or boycott the exam. Prior to that, I was in doubt and made a blog of it as well. You can check these two blogs:
http://icyblue12.blogspot.com/2008/01/few-hours-left.html and http://icyblue12.blogspot.com/2008/01/to-retake-or-not-to-retake.html

You know what I did, I boycott the exam and I was interviewed by an ABS-CBN reporter Nikko Baua why will I boycott the exam. It was fun and I was determined not to take the re-take exam. I never regret my decision and I am proud of it.


Too much for the drama and right now, I am ready to take again the Civil Engineering board exam and this will be the start in order to fulfill my dreams as a Civil Engineer.


So help me GOD.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...