Pages

Tuesday, March 3

One-Year Ago.




March 3, 2008, I AM SYKES. This was the first day I started working with Sykes and I never regret working in a call center like Sykes. Although I don’t have any experience in a call center. I was glad that I had a work that time even though my course was totally different from it.


Two weeks of core skills and call center communication training was given by Sykes to its new employees like me and had two weeks also of product training from the account which I was affiliated which was Office Depot. During those weeks, I had the pleasure meeting new people and gaining new friends, which I was thankful. Especially the Unwritten Girls: Julius, Sushi, Red, Jan, Jojo and Me; and we were all gay.


I stayed for Office Depot as a Customer Service Representative for almost 7 months and had one of the closest friends,Jojo Bauda. Yes, he is gay also and we clicked so much but not to the aspect of moving to the next level. Heis like my elder brother. I also had the pleasure of working with three team leaders. First one, he is Vince Marcelino, which I was under from him for two and a half months then followed by Pat Paggao and stayed for three months. And last but not least, Daniel Pancho, that only last for 2 weeks also. I know it was short but all of my TL’s were the best.


Then came October, which I need to transferred to another account, and it was a totally different account. Right now, I was a Technical Support Representative for Kodak US Account. I underwent for product training for a month and started going live on November. I had the pleasure working with Heidz Mendoza, my team leader. I stayed for her for three months and she was a friend to me.


Sad to say but I need to leave Sykes so soon. I need to fulfill a greater destiny. Yes, I need to take the upcoming Civil Engineering board exam this coming May. Heidz doesn’t want me to leave but I need to. I leave Sykes last February 8, 2009 and it was really a hard decision for me.


It is almost a month since I left Sykes but I don’t have any regrets from it. Today, this is supposed to be my anniversary in Sykes and I am glad that I had been a part of it. Rather, I WAS SYKES.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...