Pages

Wednesday, February 18

Tuesday Madness!

February 10, 2009

It was Tuesday morning when Cess and I decided to go to UST to get a transcript of records and get a new alumni card since my card was lost together with my wallet last Christmas 2007. So we decided to meet in UST around 2:30 in the afternoon. We met at Engineering gate and had to burn our lungs for a while. You know what I mean. Hehe.

After a few minutes, we decided to buy an Iced Tea at Frio Mixx. I miss their Peach Iced Tea so much and then we decided to inquire our personal agenda and sadly, the Alumni Office is temporarily closed due to the Job Fair that happened last February 11-13. Grrr... Then we proceed to UST Graduate School to inquire for the masteral.

After doing it so, we proceed to PRC to inquire for the exam date for the Civil Engineering board exams and it was scheduled on May 7-8 and I am about to take that exam. Afterward, we inquire for the rates for the different review center for the refresher course. And I think I found a new home to review and I decided to enroll at Experts Review Center. I think I made the right choice.

Our next agenda, inquire at Mapua Graduate School and on our way to Mapua, we were caught off guard by this man who was wearing a chicken outfit and gave me an offer. I don't what to say because there was a cameraman and Cess is busy talking with another person on her mobile phone. The offer was to eat polvoron as many as I can and in replacement, he will give me 20 bucks for each polvoron. So I tried my best and and I just ate 4 polvorons at the same time and he will give another 50 bucks if I can whistle. I tried my best but no sound was produced and I maintained my poise. Haha. In the end, I just ate 4 polvorons. At least, I have 80 bucks to spend. By the way, this will be shown later at TV5 at around 8:30PM. Promotion? Hehe.

At last, it was already done and we were already at Mapua and they told us that the Mapua Graduate School was already closed because it was already 5:05 in the afternoon. Damn! If that chicken man wasn't able to stop us, maybe we have already a form. Huhu! So we were about to go to Greenbelt and there was this group of students from other school who managed to knock off a Mapuan student and it was scary because they are just one meter away from us and there was blood scattered all over the place. Eeewww.

And finally, we decided to go to Greenbelt already when Kiko, my friend, bumped into us. So we decided to stay for a while and we hangout at the Intramuros Wall and it was fun. Because a lot of people go to this place and Kiko told us that sometimes, it was used as a venue for concerts. And then, we met his ex and I forgot the name but he was the former Mr. Mapua and I don't know what year it was and we met also the Bitchy Roxy. I like her attitude and I found a new friend with Roxy. We decided to ate dinner at a Sizzling House near Mapua and it was like Almer's in UST because of the unlimited gravy. Hehe.

Then we parted and we were so late already because Rac and Denise were already in Starbucks GB3. Haha...We miss each others company because the last time we met was during the LGBT Pride March last December 6, 2008. We had coffee and talk about our Christmas and we talk about our life. It was really nice. Then we decided to sing our hearts out at Timezone GB3.

My day was already perfect but when I saw my ex-bf with another guy inside a videoke room, the pain inside is starting to eat me again. He broke up with me because he said he wanted to be straight and his work is consuming all his time even his social life. But I just saw him with another guy. I thought was I already moving on but when I saw him, I was wrong.

So much for emo-ness in life. I know I was so affected and I just let my heart sing out and release the pain that I had that time.Yes, I wanted to sing until I feel numb. I wanted to sing at the top of my lungs even though I am a frustrated singer. It helped me a lot. Thank God my friends are there to ease the pain.

Still, I am happy that I met my friends again. And we decided to went home because Denise and Rac still have a work the next time. Till next time...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...