Pages

Monday, May 19

I heart David Cook.

I heart David Cook right now. I want him to win in American Idol Season 7.


Photobucket

Below is the list of his performances in American Idol Season 7. Enjoy!



Week # Theme Song choice Original artist Order # Result
Top 24 (12 Men) 1960s "Happy Together" The Turtles 3 Safe
Top 20 (10 Men) 1970s "All Right Now" Free 9 Safe
Top 16 (8 Men) 1980s "Hello" Lionel Richie 6 Safe
Top 12 Lennon/McCartney "Eleanor Rigby" The Beatles 6 Safe
Top 11 The Beatles "Day Tripper" The Beatles 6 Safe
Top 10 Year They Were Born "Billie Jean" Michael Jackson 10 Safe
Top 9 Dolly Parton "Little Sparrow" Dolly Parton 2 Safe
Top 8 Inspirational "Innocent" Our Lady Peace 5 Safe
Top 7 Mariah Carey "Always Be My Baby" Mariah Carey 6 Safe
Top 6 Andrew Lloyd Webber "The Music of the Night" The Phantom of the Opera 6 Safe
Top 5 Neil Diamond "I'm Alive"
"All I Really Need Is You"
Neil Diamond 2
7
Safe
Top 4 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame "Hungry Like the Wolf"
"Baba O'Riley"
Duran Duran
The Who
1
5
Safe
Top 3 Judge's Choice (Chosen by Simon Cowell)
Contestant's Choice
Producer's Choice

"The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face"
"Dare You to Move"
"I Don't Want to Miss a Thing"

Roberta Flack
Switchfoot
Aerosmith
3
6
9
Safe
FINALE Previous Song
New Song
Coronation Song
TBA TBA 1
3
5
TBA



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...