Pages

Thursday, June 1

Ready for OJT

I haven't got enough sleep a while ago but still manage to fix myself even though it was already lunch time. I almost forgot that we have visitors. It was my mom's eldest brother and his wife. After having lunch, I told my mom that I'm going to Makati City Hall to get the letters that I needed in order to start my OJT.

I left the house at 2pm. Manage to get there in an hour. Knowing that I came from San Mateo, Rizal. Hehe! I was there at exactly 3pm and look for Ms. Norie. After giving me the letters, I go directly to Engr. Rosemarie Yumul. She told me that I'm going to start on Monday.

In that moment, I am already excited to start my work. I know that I will learn different things that is related from my chosen career.

It was already 5:30pm when I got home. I just changed my clothes and had a nice sleep.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...